If you are looking for versatile and affordable metal buildings for a workshop or residential garages, steel barns, or storage purposes, our 30 x 40 galvanized and red iron steel metal buildings will be your one-stop solution.
We provide highly durable, cost-effective, maintenance-free, and customized solutions for commercial spaces and residential storage to fit about 1,200 square feet of area.
30×40 Metal Buildings for Sale
The average cost of a 30×40 metal building is competitive in the market. The 1200 sq. ft. metal buildings will cost approximately within a range of $10,300 and $16,000.
We also offer a wide range of add-ons and accessories that can add to the total 30×40 metal building price. For example, many people want to add windows to their garage for a less industrial look, which brings the price up by $170 to $200 per window.
Our cost includes the base building kit package, but turnkey installation and construction costs will vary depending on the project.
For turnkey installation, add $5-10 per square foot for construction and $5-10/sq ft for foundation costs.
- Several factors can affect the price of any building or structure, including.
Roof styles, including regular horizontal, A-frame horizontal, and vertical roofs.
- Metal buildings have concrete, asphalt, or rebar anchors.
- Color options available: white, beige, brown, and burgundy.
- Doors sizes
- Rigid Frame’ or ‘Quonset Hut’ style Kit
- 30×40 Concrete Slab Cost
- Construction Costs
- Area of coverage
- Steel prices
30X40 Metal Buildings Kit-Features
30’x40’ metal buildings are built to typically accommodate 3 cars, leaving huge scope for using the remaining space for other storage facilities, making it a great choice.
All our 30’X40’ steel buildings kits are shipped with a 20-year steel frame warranty. Our Metal building kits will include materials as per the customized order:
- Galvanized steel tubing framing for tubular 30’40’ steel buildings.
- Galvanized purlins and grits for cold-formed steel framing.
- Industrial grade steel coated with red oxide, I-beam or channel, purlins, and grits for red iron 30×40 steel metal buildings.
- All steel sheeting for roof and walls in chosen colors.
- Door frame and trim
- Insulated window frames
- Complete insulation and vapor barrier for roof and walls.
- Fasteners, bolts, brackets, colored screws (no nails), socket for colored screws.
- Matching sealing strips
- All painted steel flashings, trim, ridge caps, and channels with our 20 year-warranty colors.
- Steel anchor bolts
- 2 sets of custom and wet-stamped engineered plans and calculations for your state, including foundation drawings.
- Detailed instruction manual and detailed video instructions for smooth installation
30 x 40 Steel Buildings Warranty Details
- Frame Warranty—-20-Year Limited + Product Pledge
- Sheet Metal Warranty—-20 Year Paint Finish
- 14 Gauge Frame Warranty-30 Day Workmanship
- 12 Gauge Frame Warranty– 30 Day Workmanship
30’x40’ Shipped Dimensions
Manufacturing Source –We Manufacture All DIY Frame Kits In The USA using American Sourced Materials.
30’-40’Wide Metal Building Certification Details
We provide certified material as per your area code ratings when needed. When you share your details with us, we ensure to use the best anchors and braces for the steel buildings holding the structure against high wind and snow.
Call Us To Discuss Exact Certification Details.
About Steel and Stud
Steel And Stud is a US-based company that specializes in metal building solutions. We provide both custom steel garage buildings and pre-engineered metal warehouse buildings, not to mention all the steel components that go into these structures.
Our wide range of commercial and residential home plans has solutions for single-story buildings to high-rise apartment complexes. 30’x40’ steel building Kit is versatile, sustainable, and cost-efficient for any size project.
We cater to various industries, including healthcare, education, office buildings, retail stores, etc. Also, our speed of construction, energy efficiency, and safety are unmatched by any other building system.
Our ability to customize metal buildings can reduce construction time and cost while providing occupants with a comfortable, attractive, and safe environment.
If you’re in the market for a 30X40 steel metal building near me, then Steel and Stud are here for you.
Locations We Serve
We install in 48 states, including Alabama, Maryland, and California. Expect installation within four weeks from the order date. Deliveries of 30X40 metal building kits may experience slight delays, but we endeavor to serve you as fast as possible with the shortest possible delivery time.
At Steel and Stud, we contact our customers within 60 days of receiving their orders. Customers may experience delays when ordering metal buildings wider than 24 feet, as they need longer manufacturing time.
These are our current installation locations: Alabama, Montgomery, Birmingham Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Ozark, Eufaula, Florence Clanton, Semmes Selma Decatur, Dothan Gadsden, Andalusia Anniston-Oxford-Jacksonville Gulf Shores-Orange Beach-Fairhope, Troy-Hayneville-Fayette-Elba Heflin-Greenville-Macon-Enterprise-Daphne Fultondale-Montevallo-Gadsden Hamilton-Jefferson County-Selma Trussville-Pinson-Clayton-Hoover Vicksburg-Jackson (excluding Jackson County) Montgomery County, Jackson County, Lauderdale County, Dixie County, Butler County, Crenshaw County, Monroe County, Clarke County, Coffee County, and Wilcox County) Maryland
Top Rated 30X40 Metal Buildings For 2022
Our top-rated non-load-bearing metal buildings are made of steel and red oxidized iron and are customizable. The metal building kit includes the foundation, columns, trusses, and metal building panels. Metal buildings come in various sizes from different brands like Arrow, Versa tube, or ShelterLogic.
30×40 metal buildings structures are in regular demand as they offer the most customization options, a lot of standardization possibilities, and are cost-effective.
The different steel buildings variants available with us in 30X40 Size:
- 30 x 40-foot metal building
- 30×40 metal buildings
- 30x40x16 metal building
- 30x40x20 metal building
- 30×40 pole barn kit
- 30×40 metal building homes plans
- 30×40 metal building floor plans
- 30×40 garage plans
2022 Best 30’x40’ steel buildings use
Barns, dog kennels, large residential homes(to be used as an extra space), equipment storage, hay sheds, livestock shelters, stables, and other metal buildings used in agriculture.
RV covers, boat storage, hobby shops, garages, workshops, and quarter livings
Retail stores, offices, specialty shops, auto repair shops, tire stores, warehouses, etc.
Small manufacturing plants, machine or welding shops, repair shops,
Coffee shops, Restaurants
Benefits of 30*40 metal building Plans
- A metal building can be used for just about anything, from a garage to a house to an industrial warehouse.
- Our Metal buildings are durable, energy-efficient, and environmentally friendly.
- These buildings last long and come with a long-term warranty. Steel buildings are also much more affordable than traditional wooden constructions due to less wear and tear and almost negligible maintenance for years.
- Our steel building structures offer the best protection against heavy snow, tornadoes, hurricanes, and high winds. They are also fire-proof and termite-proof. In addition, they are resistant to rusting, rotting, and warping.
- Steel structures are highly durable and offer various advantages for various uses, including Metal Garages, Utility Carports, Farm Buildings, Utility RV Covers, warehouses, retail stores, office buildings, temporary facilities, etc.
- Steel building systems are perfect for industrial or commercial applications and are available in different standard configurations.
- With custom steel structures, you can enjoy the aesthetic benefits of your buildings and still receive the strength needed to withstand wear and tear.
Our 30×40 Metal buildings are made from heavy-duty certified galvanized Steel. Also, we use only top branded, high-quality accessories for robust structure.
We Provide Flexible Solutions
I used the services of Steel and Stud for a 30*40 metal building kit which was delivered and installed within the timelines given by them. The installation was smooth and professionally done.
The team understood our requirements and came up with the perfect design. High-quality galvanized steel was used for the project to ensure a long-lasting and sturdy construction. I recommend Steel and Stud for all metal building work because they are budget-friendly and have no compromise on quality.
How To Order
If you wish to buy from Steel and Studs, please select the 30×40 Metal buildings tab and use the online builder to input all the details of your area. You may proceed to order and generate an invoice inclusive of tax.
Our return policy is simple and transparent. All requirements should be resolved before ordering because if a permit is denied for reasons other than your plans, your deposit will not be refunded.
We have different payment gateways for ease of transaction. We accept payment through Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard.
Other Metal Building Sizes Available
Here are Steel & Stud Most Popular Customized Sizes for metal buildings. We can also get them customized as per your requirements:
|Metal Building Sizes||Metal Building Sizes||Metal Building Sizes||Metal Building Sizes|
30x40 Metal Building
30x40 Metal Building
Yes, we do sell metal building material in Texas.
The installation process varies on the size of the project and building style. But we can ensure our building specialists work hard to provide erections services on time.
We have different sizes available for metal and steel building kits. Visit this page to know the available sizes for sale.
Metal buildings are made from heavy-duty certified galvanized Steel sourced only from top American brands, promising high-quality accessories for robust structure.
Steel and Stud have professional installers providing installation services per state laws and local codes.
We deliver prefab metal buildings made in the factory and then installed at the construction site. Our cost includes the base building kit package, but add $5-10 per square foot for construction and $5-10/sq ft for foundation costs for turnkey installation.
Why rent when you can own the metal building. We provide cost-effective metal storage solutions to our customers.