Whether you’re looking for metal garages or steel buildings to repurpose your property’s unused 1500 square feet, Our 30 x 50 galvanized and red iron steel metal buildings are a great alternative to storage buildings. De-clutter your storage space or well structure your commercial property, with 30×50 metal building sizes, fitting all purposes.
Call us now to install the Highly durable, cost-effective, and excellent solution for commercial spaces and residential storage in the US,
30x50 Metal Buildings for Sale
We’re a leading metal building manufacturer and supplier in the United States. We offer a wide range of metal building solutions, from custom garage steel buildings to pre-engineered commercial warehouse buildings. 30×50 metal buildings are available for sale at the best price with us.
2023 Best 30×50 Metal Building Plans
30×50 metal buildings can be utilized for many purposes, including sheds, canopies, garages, and many others. Here’s a brief look into the various plans and benefits of a 30×50 standard-size building.
30×50 Carport Metal Building Kit
A carport can protect your vehicle from the weather and damaging UV rays from the sun. Carports are not only popular for being an economical method of protecting your cars but also simple to construct and potentially increase the value of your home once you decide to sell it.
30×50 Barn Metal Building Kit
Barns are structures used to shelter livestock and store harvested crops and farm equipment. Metal barns are not only cheaper than wooden structures, they also require less maintenance and repairs. Metal barns are also easier to customize to suit the owner’s personal style.
30×50 Shed Metal Building Kit
Similar to a barn, sheds are used for storage. Metal sheds can store tools, equipment, and items unsuitable for indoor storage, such as petrol (gasoline), herbicides, or pesticides.
30×50 RV Garage Metal Building Kit
An RV garage is a sound investment that provides a safe and secure enclosure for RV vehicles. This would also free up space in your driveway or carport.
30×50 Garage Metal Building Kit
According to the American housing survey, about 80% of homes in the US include a metal garage. With a garage, your car has safety, security, and protection from hazardous weather.
30×50 Living Space Metal Building Kit
A 30×50 metal building can serve as an excellent living space. It is spacious enough to house all you need for a comfortable and stylish living space.
30×50 Recreational Center Metal Building Kit
A 30×50 recreational center gives you the perfect space for social activities. They are excellent for social gatherings and outdoor games and can serve as outdoor barbecue spots.
30×50 Office Metal Building Kit
Metal buildings can be used for various office spaces, from small businesses to large corporations.
30×50 Warehouse Metal Building Kit
A 30×50 warehouse can provide enough space for all of your storage needs. These buildings are durable, long-lasting, and can withstand any weather condition.
30×50 Storage Building Metal Building Kit
A 30×50 metal storage building is perfect for storing your extra belongings. These buildings are durable, long-lasting, and can withstand any weather condition.
30X50 Metal Buildings Kit-Features
When you buy the steel buildings kit from us, you will get all the necessary materials and equipment for easy DIY installation. The prefabricated building is virtually maintenance-free, having a 20-year steel frame warranty. Moreover, 30 50 metal building kits are cost-effective, provide more space, and are long-lasting, unlike traditional wooden homes.
Order Metal building after confirming code requirements applicable to building type in your area.
- Galvanized steel tubing framing for tubular 30’x50’ steel buildings.
- Galvanized purlins and grits for cold-formed steel framing.
- Industrial grade steel coated with red oxide, I-beam or channel, purlins, and grits for red iron 30×50 steel metal buildings.
- All steel sheeting for roof and walls in chosen colors.
- Door frame and trim
- Building insulated plan,
- Complete insulation and vapor barrier for roof and walls.
- Fasteners, bolts, brackets, colored screws (no nails), socket for colored screws.
- Matching sealing strips
- All painted steel flashings, trim, ridge caps, and channels with our 20-year-warranty colors.
- Steel anchor bolts
- two sets of custom and wet-stamped engineered plans and calculations for your state, including foundation drawings.
- Detailed instruction manual and detailed video instructions for smooth installation.
30 x 50 Steel Buildings Warranty Details
- Frame Warranty—-20-Year Limited + Product Pledge
- Sheet Metal Warranty—-20 Year Paint Finish
- 14 Gauge Frame Warranty-30 Day Workmanship
- 12 Gauge Frame Warranty– 30 Day Workmanship
30’x50’ Shipped Dimensions
- Manufacturing Source –We Supply All Diy Frame Kits In The Usa Using American Sourced Materials.
- 30’ -Wide Metal Building Certification Details
We only provide certified steel building materials per your local building codes ratings. We ensure to use the best anchors and braces for the steel buildings to sustain high wind loads, heavy rains, and snow.
Call Us To Discuss Exact Certification Details.
Why Choose a 30x50 Metal Building?
Durability and Longevity
The 30×50 metal buildings are durable and can last a long time, thereby proving to be quite efficient for you.
These metal buildings are very pocket-friendly, so you wouldn’t have to burn a hole in your pocket.
Speed of Construction
Professionals can play an important role in constructing the metal building. Steel and Stud can help you construct the 30×50 metal building within 6 months to a year.
The 30×50 metal buildings are made of nature-friendly materials and do not cause any major damage.
Versatility in Use
Ranging from commercial to residential, the 30×50 metal buildings are very versatile to use. They can serve a wide range of purposes.
Common Uses for 30x50 Metal Buildings
Some of the common uses for the 30×50 metal buildings include the following:
- Residential Uses: The 30×50 metal buildings can serve as an efficient residential space.
- Garages: You can use these metal buildings for garages.
- Workshops: You can install metal buildings as workshops for an extended space.
- Storage: If you’re looking for additional space in your house or commercial space, you can construct the 30×50 metal buildings for storage.
- Commercial Uses: The 30×50 metal buildings can cater to commercial uses such as office space, warehouses, and more.
- Warehouses: If you want warehouses with affordable rates, you should choose the metal building ones.
- Office Spaces: If you want a small office that can last for a long time, you should choose these.
- Retail Stores: The 30×50 metal buildings can also serve retail stores such as shops and more.
- Agricultural Uses: If you have additional agricultural requirements, these can serve the purposes accurately.
- Barns: The 30×50 metal buildings can be efficient and affordable barns.
- Equipment Storage: This 30×50 is one of the best metal buildings which help with proper equipment storage in the long run.
Material Options For 30x50 Metal Buildings
- Types of Metal: Different types of materials can be used for metal buildings.
- Steel: Steel is one of the best materials for 30×50 metal buildings.
- Aluminum: Aluminum is a lighter material for 30×50 metal buildings.
- Others: There are other options for 30×50 metal buildings that Steel and Stud can help you with.
- Insulation Options: The metal building insulation options will vary depending on the material.
- Roofing Choices: There are several types of 30×50 metal building roofs you can choose from.
Local Regulations and Permits
- Zoning Laws: You should check the zoning laws of your area to understand what zoning issues you can fix.
- Building Codes: Mostly, you need to follow the area-specific and international building codes for metal building.
- Permitting Process: You can reach out to the legal authorities in your area to be aware of the permitting process.
- How to Find Information for Your Area: If you want additional information, Steel and Stud can help you find it.
Financing Options For 30x50 Metal Building
When it comes to metal building financing, there are different financing options, such as the following:
- Personal Loans: You can apply for personal loans with the banks to get funds for building the metal building. The interest rates are usually lower, which proves to be efficient.
- Manufacturer Financing: You can consult the manufacturer to see if they provide any financing options. Usually, the metal building providers have manufacturer financing options.
- Rent-to-Own Options: If you do not have enough finances to begin from the start, you should consider renting it. You can pay the rent in parts and eventually own it after some time.
DIY vs. Professional Installation
Pros and Cons of DIY
Chances of errors if you aren't skilled
You can learn new skills
Lack of expertise
Pros and Cons of Professional Installation
Limited control on your dream project
Knows how to expedite the construction process
Chances of potential delays
Customizing A 30×50 Metal Building
One of the significant advantages of metal buildings is that they can be easily customized to suit a wide range of functions and purposes while also reflecting your style. Metal buildings are incredibly versatile and flexible.
For example, you can convert an already existing 30×30 metal building into whatever structure you prefer. But first, you need to plan your design and consult an experienced professional. Before drawing your plan, you must consider several factors, such as size, quality, height, windows, doors, floors, climate, color, roof, and cost.
For old metal buildings, you must ensure that you repair all the torn-off or damaged parts and seal all the leaks. Another important step in your construction project is surveying and grading.
A professional surveyor can look at your property and identify any potential problems that could cause trouble down the road. They will also be able to help you with the grading process, which ensures that your building site is ready for construction.
Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings In Standard Sizes With The Cost
When it comes to the price to build, the size of a building is one of the biggest factors to consider. Here are some commonly purchased building kit sizes and the amount each cost.
|Metal Building Kit||Cost|
$18,000 - $25,000
$8,000 - $10,000
$15,000 - $17,000
$32,000 - $37,000
$34,000 - $38,000
$30,000 - $35,000
$11,000 - $12,000
$38,000 - $45,000
$50,000 - $60,000
Things To Consider When Buying A 30x50 Metal Building
One of the major factors to consider when buying a 30×50 metal building is the size. You have to ensure that the size meets the needs and requirements you have in mind for the building.
30×50 metal buildings are a popular size for home workshops and commercial garages. You have to bear in mind that these different structures provide specific needs and purposes. For example, a 30×50 metal carport can accommodate only four vehicles. If you have a living space in mind, it will provide you with 1500 square feet of interior space that can be used to construct three bedrooms and two full bathrooms.
Many areas in the United States have building permit requirements, while others don’t. The local governments are responsible for creating these rules and standards, hence this disparity. Therefore, the best way to determine if you need to secure a building permit is to go directly to your local authorities!
2023 Best 30X50 Metal Buildings
A metal building is a prefabricated, non-load-bearing structure built with steel. These structures are customized as per building style. The most frequently purchased are RV covers, steel garages, metal barns, lean-to structures, and 30×50 metal building kits. It is not the only standard size of metal building kits; the prices for 30×50 metal building kits are also affordable.
- 30×50 Metal Building with living quarters
- 30×50 Garage Kits
- 30x50x12 Metal Building—-30x50x12 Metal Building Kit
- 30x50x14 Metal Building—-30x50x14 Metal Building Kit
- 30x50x16 Metal Building—-30x50x16 Metal Building Kit
- 30x50x18 Metal Building
- 30x50x20 Metal Building
We have pre-engineered steel building structures to store your heavy equipment, protect cars, metal barns, and more space. Buy 30’ wide and 50’ tall steel buildings for retail stores, offices, specialty shops, auto repair shops, tire stores, warehouses, etc.
Why Our 30X50 Metal Buildings Are Best For You
Our 30×50 metal building is primarily made out of heavy-duty steel. These prefabricated metal buildings are a great option for quickly building a secure and reliable structure. When you’re looking to build a new building or improve the facade, you can have us as your reliable contractor to get the job done right the first time and do it to save you money.
A metal building can be used for just about anything, from a garage to a house to an industrial warehouse or enclosed space to store your tools.
Steel structures are highly durable and offer various benefits for various uses, including Metal Garages, Utility Carports, Farm Buildings, Utility RV Covers, warehouses, retail stores, office buildings, temporary facilities, etc.
Steel building systems are perfect for industrial or commercial applications and are available in different standard configurations.
With custom steel structures, you can enjoy the aesthetic benefits of your buildings and still receive the strength needed to withstand wear and tear.
Designing a functional and beautiful building is our ultimate goal. We design metal buildings that are functional, comfortable, and visually pleasing. If you need a custom steel building other than a wood structure, look at Steel and stud.com.
The average cost of a 30X50 metal building is competitive in the market.
Our cost includes the base building kit package, but turnkey installation and construction costs will vary depending on the project.
We don’t use traditional installation methods; instead, we use new lifting equipment that helps us work in detail constructing.
For turnkey installation, add $5-10 per square foot for construction and $5-10/sq ft for foundation costs.
Our prices are subject to many factors. For a ‘ballpark’ estimate, consider this.
- Roof styles, including regular horizontal, A-frame horizontal, and vertical roofs.
- Metal buildings have concrete, asphalt, or rebar anchors.
- Current steel prices
- Color options available: white, beige, brown, and burgundy.
- Doors sizes may range from 72 to 80 inches, and types may include roll-up door sizes of 6×6, 8×7, 9×7 to 10×10.
- Rigid Frame’ or ‘Quonset Hut’ style Kit
- 30X50 Concrete Slab Cost
- Construction Costs
Our 30X50 Metal buildings are made from heavy-duty certified galvanized Steel. Also, we use only top-branded, high-quality accessories for robust structure.
Our steel building structures offer the best protection against heavy snow, tornadoes, hurricanes, and high winds. They are also fire-proof and termite-proof. In addition, they are resistant to rusting, rotting, and warping.
You can also choose from various metal building colors for better aesthetics.
Steel and Stud offer a wide range of commercial and residential construction options. From single-story buildings to high-rise apartment complexes, 30’x50′ steel buildings are versatile, sustainable, and cost-efficient for any size project.
Our 30′ x 50′ customers come from various industries, including healthcare, education, office buildings, retail stores, etc. Also, our speed of construction, energy efficiency, and safety is unmatched by any other building system.
Our ability to customize metal buildings can reduce construction time and cost while providing occupants with a comfortable, attractive, and safe environment.
How To Order
If you wish to buy from Steel and Studs, you may select the 30×50 Metal buildings tab and use the online builder to input all the details of your area. You may proceed to order and generate an invoice inclusive of tax.
Our return policy is simple and transparent. All requirements should be resolved before ordering because if a permit is denied for reasons other than your plans, your deposit will not be refunded.
We have different payment gateways for easy transactions. We accept payment through Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard
Metal Building Sizes Available At Steel And Stud
Here are Steel & Stud Most Popular Customized Sizes for metal buildings. We can also get them customized as per your requirements:
|Metal Building Sizes||Metal Building Sizes||Metal Building Sizes||Metal Building Sizes|
30x50 Metal Building
Our Convenient Locations to Serve You.
We help design and construct metal buildings or red iron buildings for more space. We install in 48 states, including Alabama, Maryland, and California. Expect installation within four weeks from the order date. Deliveries of 10X40 metal building kits may experience slight delays, but we endeavor to serve you as fast as possible with the shortest possible delivery time.
At Steel and Stud, we contact our customers within 60 days of receiving their orders. Customers may experience delays when ordering metal structures or buildings wider than 24 feet, as they need longer manufacturing time.
If you’re in the market for an Arrow, Versa tube, or ShelterLogic 30X50 metal building near you, then “Steel and Stud” long lasting and cost effective solution is here for you.
Yes, we have varying sizes available in metal buildings. You can order 30x 50 steel buildings from us at the best prices.
The installation process varies on the size of the project and building style. But we can ensure our building specialists work hard to provide erections services on time.
We first choose the spot and mark it as per the structure and material kit size. We then ensure the permits before moving further with installation. Our technicians and builders then clean the surface and grade the soil to install a utility with a strong concrete foundation.
No, the installation cost is not included in the steel buildings hit. The total prices are subject to many factors discussed above.
In terms of zoning issues, you may face issues from the legal authorities in terms of boundaries.
Regular checking and fixing minor issues immediately can be helpful for maintaining the 30×50 metal building.
In case of extreme weather conditions such as hurricanes and snowstorms, the 30×50 metal buildings can withstand those as long as they are built strong.
A 30×50 metal building can last up to a decade if you’re maintaining the metal building in the best condition.
You can insulate windows and doors for the 30X50 metal buildings.
The 30X50 metal buildings can easily be used for commercial and residential purposes. They can also be used for making garages, storage, agricultural purposes, workshops, and more.
You can DIY the installation of a 30×50 metal building, but it will be time-consuming.
Yes, you need permission for the 30×50 metal building in terms of building codes and the permitting process.
The financing options available for purchasing the 30×50 metal building include personal loans, manufacturing finance, and rent-to-own.
No, Steel and Stud does not charge any extra for metal buildings.
Yes, you can easily add the loft to the second floor in a 30×50 metal building. However, it shouldn’t be too heavy.
Yes, you can connect with Steel and Stud to divide the interiors of the 30X50 metal building.
Yes, you can easily customize the 30X50 metal building depending on your needs. You can customize the roofings, colors, and more.
The 30X50 metal building can play an important role in providing efficiency. These are affordable and can easily fit requirements.
Steel and aluminum are commonly used for 30X50 metal buildings.